Monday, December 20, 2010

Making Cookies

I'm embarrassed by how long it took me to bake with Micah, but I FINALLY got to in last week. He loved it and it stressed me out... go figure. He helped with stirring~


Quality control~

Cookie cutter placement~


Being adorable~


and of course he had to add a little something special to make sure the cookies were exceptional~

Do you think I should have shown that picture to Nate BEFORE he ate several cookies? To those concerned, I grabbed him 2 seconds after this picture was taken and washed his hands. No cookies were violated in the 2 seconds it took me to whisk him to the sink :)

Signature

2 comments:

Dad said...

I'll have to remember to watch out for the "chewy sprinkles" on your Christmas cookies.

Kelli said...

I am so proud of you!

Nothing makes a bigger mess and makes C happy like baking cookies!