Tuesday, August 02, 2011

16 Weeks



As of last Friday, I was 16 weeks pregnant! Everything is going well so far, the baby has a good strong heartbeat and has started getting very active. I have been able to feel it move for several weeks now, but it is finally getting consistent and Nate has been able to feel it moving from the outside a couple of times in the past few days.... that is WAY earlier than we've ever been able to feel a baby externally.... we may have a soccer star on our hands :)


The morning sickness is mostly gone by now and all I have left is unending fatigue.... which may have something to do with the 3 yr old and 17 month old I have living with me ;-)


Signature

4 comments:

dad said...

The fatigue should gradually fade in about 18 years

Anonymous said...

I like your take on it, Mark! Glad the morning sickness is pretty much over.
Gran

Devon said...

I just thought I would finally say hello! I have been following your blog for a long time and honestly don't even remember how I got linked up to it. :) Congrats to you and your beautiful family! We are expecting #2 on Jan 10th, so it is fun to see your updates. And I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who is completely exhausted. lol (Blaming it on the toddler.)

Abby said...

Welcome Devon...Good luck in your pregnancy! I'm hoping the holidays will make the third trimester fly by :)