Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Tried to Just Say No

In a rather uncharacteristic move, I have found myself repeatedly turning down offers to join Pinterest..... this was the first line of the blog I tried to write last week. I was going to talk about how I have so much stuff I want to make and so little time to make it already that joining Pinterest would just be overwhelming.

Well, I typed that line and went to Pinterest to get the link to put in my blog entry..... and I saw something that caught my eye. 2 hours later I was still cruising Pinterest and had officially joined. So much for my resolve :P It turns out that I have mostly been getting recipes off of there and marking craft ideas for later. I am making 3 pinterest recipes this week... I'm hooked.

Click at your own risk~ http://pinterest.com/
Signature

No comments: