Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ABC, it's easy as 1,2.....26!

Because I don't have enough going on in my life right now, I decided to make alphabet bean bags for the kiddos. Do you know how many letters are in the alphabet? 26.... 26 letters. That never bothered me before this project, but 26 letters = 26 bean bags. BUT, they were worth it...


Some are hard to read in the picture, but you'll just have to trust me that in real life the letters show up wonderfully :) Oh, and I took the picture after they had been well loved.... and wrinkled... oops! I added the lowercase letters on the back to help my kiddos learn them.



I'm also looking forward to using them later to help my kids learn how to put words together. Words that don't repeat letters, cause you know I'm not making another set of these babies... just saying. Lizzie has claimed them already....



and enjoys using them for their intended purpose as well as dancing on them... hence the wrinkles :)




Signature

4 comments:

Mom said...

Great idea!

czstout said...

so cute!!! did you paint the letters or sew them on??

Abby said...

I painted them :) I figured painting was cheaper and easier than appliqué :)

Anonymous said...

Really clever:)
Gran