Thursday, April 12, 2012

My Last Easter Post...For Awhile :)

Micah's preschool class had an Easter party last Thursday including an Easter egg hunt that Micah was mildly obsessed with for a good amount of time beforehand. And they're off!~


Love this shot of his high speed pivot....



Victory!



He was pretty proud of himself...



He isn't afraid to go for the hard to reach ones either...





Micah's class...





The Easter lunch is ready to go!



Gracie and Jonathan pray clasping their hands... Micah prays clasping his crayons ;-)




Signature

3 comments:

Mom said...

And apparently you weren't praying at all:) Precious pics!

Diana said...

The boy is thankful for Crayons. Nothing wrong with that!

Fiona said...

Just wanted to say hello and how much I enjoying your posts and your adorable kiddos!! :) I have a 3 month old myself and actually just started my own blog at http://www.palmtreemama.blogspot.com/ so please swing by and check it out when you have the chance. I look forward to more posts from you soon!