Monday, April 09, 2012

Easter Finest

The kids were cooperative yesterday for a pre-9am service photo shoot and I couldn't be happier with the results! We started out a bit distracted.....


....but still cute :) We passed from distracted straight into silly.....



....which is also cute :) We then passed into Micah's cheesy cheese face stage....



Which may or may not have contributed to him getting cropped out of this one ;-)



He's back! and Jane is looking at the camera! I promise she is able to sit up in the bumbo, but she chose this posture instead. (Cue the Joe Jr. quote... "Are you sure? Cause he looks like he's..... leaning")



You can either have Janie smiling or looking at the camera.... not both. Soooo, try to mentally combine the previous pic with this one and you should get a perfect shot :) Oh, and mentally prop her up while you're at it.... mmm k?



"Sisters, sisters, there were never such devoted sisters"....



Aw, cute kids....



Check out this beautiful girl.....



Micah looking up to his Daddy.....



Lizzie got a bit tired of smiling and decided to be a bit uncooperative....



She doesn't realize that I can still get cute shots even when she's not playing along....



Oh shoot, I think she's on to me!



On to the baby....



Such a sweet baby girl.....



We're kind of attached... I think we'll keep her....



Micah is a great big brother :)



I hope you all had a blessed Easter! Christ our Lord is risen today, Hallelujah!


Signature

2 comments:

Dad said...

Very cute pictures! Can't wait to see my grands again.

Diana said...

Beautiful kiddos and their mamma! Joe Jr....thanks for the visual! One of my all-time favorite movies tho! :D