Monday, April 16, 2012

"I Hate Leggings...

and other reasons why I'll never be popular." It's the title of a book I'm considering writing ;-) This is the kind of thing that I think about while I'm trapped under a sleeping baby. I even came up with chapter ideas (sadly, I had no problem coming up with an extensive list of reasons why I'm not popular), but I'll spare you the details :) I will explain the title though...

I hate leggings- AKA, I'm not trendy... I will never be trendy. I don't understand them. On the very rare occasion that I try to buy something trendy, I feel uncomfortable, unsure and just plain stupid wearing it. Currently included in this category are leggings, long tunic tops, gladiator sandals, skinny jeans and maxi dresses. The list is by no means comprehensive. Maybe I could get Stacy and Clinton to come explain trends to me.... I still don't think I'd wear them, but at least I'd get a new wardrobe :)

Signature

4 comments:

Dad said...

Duh, you're an engineer. Engineers don't do trendy. You will never hear "engineer" and "trendy" used in the same sentence (unless of course it is in the context of my second sentence above). Sorry, it's kinda my fault.

Mom said...

Your dad can't claim all the credit...I don't do trendy either:)

Diana said...

You are Abby. Even if trendy doesn't describe you, you are beyond creative, unique, and an individual...far from ever being a sheep. Maddux and I heart you for being all that is Abby.

Courtney L said...

I love leggings!! I do not, however, have any desire to be trendy- trends are what everyone else is doing! :) You're great dressing like Abs.