Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Every Player Needs a Stage

Or a theater perhaps :) I got the idea of making a puppet theater for the kids for Christmas, and when I found the idea on Pinterest of making a doorway theater, I knew it was a winner :) The only problem was that I couldn't wait until Christmas to make one. Sooooo, I decided it would be perfect for my friend's little girl who just turned 4. She is fun and talkative and I knew she could make those puppets come to life. So I made her the theater and some other friends got her some great puppets. I was really happy with how it turned out!



The little ties are velcro and can be easily undone to close the curtains and protect the mystery of backstage ;-) My friend sent me this picture of the theater in action and I'm just tickled pink that this sweet 4 year old liked it as much as I did.




Signature

7 comments:

Mom said...

It turned out so cute!

Abby said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

As i have said before...you are SO clever!
Gran

Anonymous said...

tsitsuirAs i have said before...you are SO clever!
Gran

Anonymous said...

Boy thew sure messed that up...I was told the first one was incorrect, so they garbled the second and sent both!
Me again...

annalee said...

I had high hopes for this and you exceeded my already high expectations! soo cute.

Abby said...

Thanks everyone :)