Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Back to Business

I haven't stopped crafting over the summer, but I have stopped putting a lot of my new stuff on the blog.. sorry! So here is my latest project.....


Do you know what it is? It's a nap mat for Lizzie!


My sweet girl starts preschool in a week and she needs all of the accessories that go along with it! Now that her mat is finished, she wanted to take it for a little spin :)


It is excellent for peek-a-boo....


I think she likes it :)


So I had TONS of adorable pics of Lizzie with her mat, but most of them are really fuzzy. I dropped my camera a few months back and it just hasn't been the same since.... if the subject moves AT ALL the picture is fuzzy and if the lighting isn't perfect then the picture is fuzzy... anybody have any theories? I'm not sure if it is the camera or the lens, but it sure is making life with little kids frustrating when I have to delete lot of good pictures :P

Signature

3 comments:

Dad said...

Are tiy still using the lense that broke? Have you tried others on that body? I can look at your camera when I'm home, but in the mean time, why don't you use my old Rebel? The pictures you got are really cute.

Abby said...

I was hoping you could look at it when you come home... I don't know if I messed up a setting or if the fall broke something or what. I never seem to get an opportunity to play around to try and diagnose. My other lenses are my portrait lens which blurs easily by design and my wide angle which would make it difficult to judge clarity.

Anonymous said...

The nap pad is adorable, as is the girl and the pictures!
Gran