Wednesday, August 30, 2006

And the word of the day is.....


You guessed it, ibfhiptp! So, I've always found it strange and annoying that word verifications are never actually words. This one was extra bad and was therefore the inspiration for the entry you are now reading.

I first encountered the non-word word verification on Ticketmaster... Theirs are almost worse because they are closer to real words so you start to wonder if maybe your eyes are just really messed up. My favorite feature though is that they are often times so distorted or have so many criss-crosses on top of them that even if they are real words you may not be able to read them.

Well, just so ya know.. I added word verification because my comment wall was getting spammed (no idea how or why someone would set up that program). So I apologize if ever you are forced to type in ibfhiptp in order to voice your opinion on this site. Just know that I understand the struggle it is and appreciate the words so much more :)

** Side note~ Blogger spell check went crazy on "ibfhiptp"

1 comment:

leslie said...

yeah, but I'm really glad that my blog started using these b/c I'm SICK of spam comments. Esp. when I can't delete them at work b/c it's blocked!