Friday, September 01, 2006

All that shimmers...

For anyone who gets engaged any time soon (or if you own any bling :), I have decided to make a handy list of the best places in Houston to look at your ring. Sure, it's pretty anytime... but certain types of lighting will make it explode into crazy sparkles.... the first time you see it is this type of lighting, it'll be hard to turn away :)

Top 5 Sparkle Spots - Houston, TX
1) First Baptist Lobby ~ 610 and I-10...whoa baby
2) Crate and Barrel ~ Highland Village (second floor is better than first :)
3) Elevator in my office building ~ 2 Northpoint Dr... go to the second elevator on the left, it's the only one with sparkle power (I have no idea why, but the others don't... I've checked)
4) Church Sanctuary ~ This one has worked for 100% of sanctuaries I've tried it in... it even works in Dallas
5) Most Bathrooms ~ don't knock it til you've tried it... the type of lighting + mirrors tends to make a big difference.

This has nothing to do with the above, but my niece has discovered mirrors

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahh yes, that reminds me of when ashley discovered the one in our living room ...

Anonymous said...

hahahhahahahahahahaha....wow. That's great Steph

erin vanv said...

I had heard the sanctuary one...that the ring almost distracts from worship.

Your niece in the mirror is so cute...

Anonymous said...

erin!! no kidding...i always check myself out in those elevator mirrors!