Monday, August 18, 2008

Enough is Enough

Anybody else out there watch every second of Olympic coverage possible? There are so many cool stories this year and it is so much fun to watch. Swimming in particular has had it's share of dramatic storylines..... Michael Phelps and his 8 golds, Coughlin and her 6 medals, and of course Dara Torres and her... ahem... advanced years :P I have to say, I am tired for her of having her name constantly prefaced by her age. If you've been watching the coverage at all and you don't know that she is 41, then I am shocked. Perhaps the media could be a teensy bit nicer and just let her be "Dara Torres" instead of "41-yr old Dara Torres".....just sayin :P

post signature

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

This is the one time every 2 years I am sad that I don't have cable. NBC won't show up on antenna, so I have missed a lot of it. Besides the fact that I work during the day. ;)