Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My Kind of Rings

Ok, so I REALLY like the Olympics....... really, really :) The only thing I don't like about them is that they don't show Ellen during the day while the Olympics are going on. I think I can forgive them for that one though :) I have watched almost every moment of this year's games and have found that along with the sports I knew I liked (swimming, gymnastics, track& field, volleyball, etc), I also can get into fencing, water polo and rowing. That's right folks, I'm growing, expanding my horizons... aren't you proud? With that said, I still get much more excited about the first sports I mentioned along with diving and a few others. Now, I know that they only do it in Japan, but I wish Sumo would become an Olympic sport....it's so freakin fun to watch. Don't believe me? Try it sometime :)


post signature

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sumo is awesome!

Anonymous said...

i stayed up way too late last night watching mens gymnastics. bronze! woohoo!