Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Kindness of Strangers

Ok.... not strangers so much, but good friends :) People have been so incredibly sweet and generous since Micah was born!! Our sunday school brought us meals for the first couple of weeks and when it ended, I thought that was it.....WRONG!! Other friends have continued to call and want to bring food. They always ask if they can like it is an inconvenience to us... ummm, free food and visiting time with a friend? Definitely NOT inconveniencing us!!

It has been so great to see people and get a break from the new normal. Thank you to everyone who has dropped by, you've all brightened my day and some of you have even expanded my recipe collection :) (Jana, I emailed your hotmail but I'm not sure you still use it... I need that recipe like whoa.... so delicious :)

Ok, time for my second date with "Burn Like Fire"..... I'm hoping NOT to have a third :P


post signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! You didn't even have to have round 2!! Such an answer to prayers!

I echo Abby's thanks to everyone for the prayers, visits and food!!

Anonymous said...

It's funny you mentioned that because I was just thinking this week that we want to come visit too! :) I'll call or email you and find out when yall are free. And hungry. :P

Abby said...

no food required... we'd love to just see ya'll :)