Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Micah Bean

On possibly the busiest weekend of her life, my sister-in-law Amy took time away from moving and taking care of her two kids and she and I dragged our pregnant bellies and Micah to the Japanese Gardens in San Antonio to get some pictures of him. Amy has started a photography business and I am SO excited we finally found a time to get some pics of Micah. I'm thrilled with how they turned out... Thanks Amy! I'm posting all of them on our photo site too :)















Signature

4 comments:

...annaLee... said...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again....I have the cutest nephew ever!! Great pics, Amy!!

dad said...

Amy, nice use of back-light and filtered ambient lighting on what was obviously a high contrast day. Micah is of course a good model most of the time.

Anonymous said...

I didn't reealize Amy took them. They're adorable!
Gran

annalee said...

oh micah, you are just too handsome!