Friday, April 30, 2010

Enthusiasm :)

Yesterday, after Nate got home, I decided to pop out and do some kamikaze errands with Lizzie.... there is no other kind when you have two kids, shopping now consists of hunting, killing and bagging what you need in as little time as possible... 15 minutes or less is perfect :) Anyhoo... I wasn't successful in finding shoes for the kiddos for their Aunt's wedding, but I did manage to find shoes and a necklace for me for the same event... score!! I had to go to Charming Charlie for the necklace and I have been waiting for a Micah free errand run to pop in. If you don't understand why, then you have either never been inside Charming Charlie or you have never met a toddler :) (right, Kelli?)

Anyways, the main point of this post is that when I got home, I decided to try on the whole ensemble to see if it worked. I came out of our room to show Nate and get his opinion when Micah, who was in his high chair eating, saw me. His eyes got really big and he said "Oh, wow wow, WOW!" Haha... ummmm, where did that come from?? Nate and I busted up (you had to hear the conviction in Micah's voice... and I hadn't even asked what they thought yet :) Anyway, when we finally regained our composure, Nate just said "I agree with him". So I guess it's a hit!

Signature

5 comments:

Mom said...

I think it is particularly funny that he didn't react at all when he saw you try on the dress in the store. I guess it's true that accessories make the outfit.

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I didn't think kids (even bigger ones) paid any attention to what Mom wears!
I have to see that outfit:)
Gran

Tabaitha said...

Haha, that is so cute! I love Charming Charlies and that is one of the first places I make a stop at whenever we come home for a visit. It is definitely not double stroller friendly and I totally understand what you mean about not being toddler friendly. Glad you found something cute for the wedding.

Kelli said...

It's worse than a bull in the china shop!! Yet sometimes, I still subject myself.

Picture of beautiful mommy in beautiful dress??

Abby said...

That doesn't surprise me Kelli... I figured your love of accessories would outweigh the horror or trying to control C in there :) Unfortunately, I have decided that I want a headband to complete the look, so I have to find another time to go back.. could be awhile :)