Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pooch Parade

On Saturday, we took the kiddos to see the Fiesta Pooch Parade. Basically crazy people dress up their dogs and put them on display in an outstanding effort to embarrass them. That being said, it was fun from a spectator standpoint :)





We had other plans that day, but between Micah being a toot, having another very stopped up and uncomfortable child, and two hungry infants our plans ended up involving going home and chilling :) Our first weekend as a group with five kids was very interesting :) Amy posted pics here~ http://comewhatcomemay.blogspot.com/ p.s. Amy- You MUST send me some of those!

Signature

2 comments:

Dad said...

Sorta makes me want to go out and get a dog so I can dress him up. By the way, my security word is "moofert", which I believe is a popular name for a geeky cow.

Abby said...

A la Dilbert? :)