Thursday, April 22, 2010

They absorb more than you think...

At a birthday party for one of Micah's friends, the birthday girl was ADORABLE in telling everyone that asked her that she was two. Micah and I had never talked about how old he was, but I thought it'd be cute if he could declare his new age by his birthday. I decided to start working on it with him early, but the very first time I asked went a bit like this~

Me ~ "Micah, how old are you?"

Micah ~ "Two!"

Me ~ "What? You're one!"

Micah ~ "TWO!"

Me ~ "no, you're one.."

Micah ~ "I'm two!"

The funny thing is, the entire time he is forcefully (yet happily) declaring himself to be two, he is holding up one finger.. ok Bubs :) Apparently he learned the answer to this question from Campbell... too fun! Anyways, thanks Kimberly for working so hard on that with C, you saved me a lot of effort :) Now every time we ask, Micah declares himself to be two... well, it'll be true soon enough :)

Signature

2 comments:

Dad said...

Micah might have a future working for the government.

Anonymous said...

Pretty cute!
Gran