Thursday, March 10, 2011

Craft it Forward

A friend of mine on Facebook posted a crafting challenge at the beginning of the year. The deal was that the first five people to respond to her post got something homemade by her on the condition that they posted it on their status too and gave five things of their own away. I'm not sure If I'm going to get my item from her (she just moved to VA!) but I'm pressing on regardless :) So here is my first gift!


I didn't make the frams (obviously :) But I embellished it with my recipient in mind. This one is for you, Alyssa!

I'm looking for a specific printable to go in here, so it isn't done yet but I thought I'd go ahead and share it! Next up is Christy!

Signature

1 comment:

czstout said...

So Cute!!! I can't wait to see what your crafty mind comes up with :]