Monday, March 28, 2011

My Fave

The same trip to Goodwill that led to Lizzie's 4th of July shirt also helped me find this little beauty~ That became this piece of gorgeousness~

I love it, I love it, I LOOOOOOOVE it!! Seriously love it. In fact, you'll be seeing it in quite a few posts coming up because I can't stop putting it on her. I'll admit, it isn't the best shirt for a toddler... she keeps untying the bow and moving the bow around so it isn't to the side.... I don't care, I love it anyway :)




Signature

6 comments:

Dad said...

Very cute (as is Lizzie).

Susan said...

Would that shirt be featured in some upcoming bluebonnet photos?

Kelli said...

Did you have instruction on how to do that or you just made it up?? Email me!!!!

Diana said...

That is amazing! Great job!

The Goods said...

you are my hero...seriously, you are soo talented!

Jenny said...

So adorable! A little candy striper!