Wednesday, September 12, 2012

1st Day of School

Yesterday marked Micah's first day of Pre-K and Lizzie's first day of preschool! They were both SO excited and were very cooperative for early morning pictures :)



This one had me laughing hysterically.. I hope you enjoy it as much as me~


Sweet sibs


Micah- "Mom, how about one of us FACING the tree?!!" Ummmm, ok~


And they're back :)


Beautiful girl :)  But don't tell her.... she'll scowl at you and say, "No, I'm CUTE."


This chica has a crazy amount of facial expressions, and this one cracks me up~


Sweet boy looking a little too grown up for my liking...

Signature

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures...Lizzie's backpack looks as big as she does:)
Gran

Unknown said...

So sweet! Did you make that dress? I like the picture FACING the tree.

Dad said...

Wow, these pictures are cute!