Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Ezell Gallery

Does anybody else with small kids accumulate about 53 pieces of fine art EVERY SINGLE WEEK? And Jane isn't even a contributor yet :) Well, as much as I wanted to display at least some of their artwork, the fridge only provided so much space for these frequent masterpieces. Sooooo, I had a large empty space on the playroom wall and I decided to make a gallery for their creations~


Ummmm, I kind of love it :) I also like that it is in the playroom where the kids can see it often.


Have I shown you guys the bench storage system? I love it too :) I have the fabric to make cushions for it but higher priority items have been popping up, so it may be awhile before I get to them.


Yay for getting a project done... it really is the best feeling!

Signature

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love it! So creative. I may have to incorporate this into our play room one day.

Anonymous said...

Clever idea!
Gran