Thursday, September 13, 2012

Reported

Soooo I went to pick up Micah from his first day of Pre-K and his teacher says that she has an incident report that I need to sign...... uh oh. They tell you on your first day at Micah's preschool that they will send home an incident report if your kid fights or hits or what have you... they told me this 2 years ago and I've been paranoid that I'll get one at some point. Well, at the beginning of his third year there I found out that his teacher had one for me. I allowed my insane imagination to go crazy as she handed me the paper to sign and explained that it was just an incident of Micah running into something on the playground and getting a short-lived bloody lip....

WHEW

Ok, I'm way too paranoid. So I signed the paper and drove home and when I pulled out the report after I got home, I read this~

"Injury and how it occurred: Micah ran into the slide equipment and then while running to tell us, ran into the seesaw, both on the right side of his face."

I'm not gonna lie.... I laughed :) I read it to my mom and she laughed. When Nate got home, I read it to him and he laughed. Poor kid.... I'm pretty sure that's the textbook definition of a double whammy :P

Signature

3 comments:

Diana said...

Poor kid! I wonder were he gets that graceful running from? ;) Hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

I must admit...I laughed, too!
Gran

Dad said...

I'm afraid Micah has his great grandmother's knack for plowing into/over things.