Monday, January 15, 2007

Hello?

So it's been awhile for me...... (3 ish weeks) in which I celebrated Christmas, got married, went on my honeymoon, and installed two lighting fixtures and some wood blinds. I was holding off writing my first entry back because I felt it needed to be spectacular. Well, forget that :) I figure only a handful of faithful followers are continuing to check this after my long absence anyhoo, so the magnificence of my first entry back is not quite as important as I thought. On that note I will reward such faithful blog checkers with a few quick pics...

Me and the bridesmaids~

Me and my brother~

Me and Nate~

St. Croix~

The view from our balcony (the picture doesn't do it justice)~

Us post-snorkling~

For more honeymoon pics~ http://abbyjoy.shutterfly.com/action/ I will post wedding pics to this site once I get the professional ones back :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those wedding pictures look very familiar. The one of you and Nate cutting the cake was probably my favorite of you two; it's currently up on the wall in my office.

Anonymous said...

Yay, you're back! I was getting tired of looking at wedding weather. That is SO December!

erin vanv said...

Congrats!!!

I'm sad to have missed the wedding :(

Anonymous said...

Welcome home! You were missed. Loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to see you soon. :)

Anonymous said...

And where may I ask is the Tilt A Whirl picture?? Was it not good enough to make it onto the blog??
You should write a whole series of blogs on the art of Tilt A Whirling!

Anonymous said...

yay!