Friday, January 26, 2007

Sunshiney Fresh



Yesterday the weirdest thing happened.... the sun came out, and it didn't rain, and it stayed that way ALL DAY!! It hasn't done that since Nate and I got back from our honeymoon over two and a half weeks ago. I forgot how happy it could make me to just have the sun out. In honor of the sun's reappearance, I changed the CD in my car to Switchfoot's 'Nothing is Sound' album and skipped straight to my sunny songs. If you don't have this album, it is an excellent source of sun-themed music :) Between, 'The Shadow Proves the Sunshine' and 'Setting Sun', it'll put you in the moody for some sunny driving. Today if it is still sunny, then I intend to drive home to some old school Yellowcard (think Ocean Avenue album). No songs with "sun" in the name, but the California rock makes you feel like you are driving along the coastline in summer... fabulous, just fabulous :)

No comments: