Monday, September 17, 2007

Career Fair

One of my favorite things to do in my job is to go recruit. The first year I was here, I got to go back to the A&M career fair and recruit for our company and I had so much fun! It was weird that year, because a lot of my friends were still in school and came by the table. Anyhoo, tomorrow and Wednesday I will be in the booming metropolis of College Station, Texas and hence, will be unable to post.

You know one of the weirdest things about me going again this year? I don't really like my job situation that much right now. Any of you who have talked to me recently know that my job is wearing on me to the extreme. Another funny thing? The people here know I'm tired of it, they know I don't like where things have gone and yet they are sending me to talk to future employees. I'm going to do my best to find them qualified employees, but I already feel like I will end up being untruthful in my role as company cheerleader. I do believe in the company, just not my office. It should be interesting :P

1 comment:

Sarah D said...

I hope you have fun! I tried to get my employer to let me go to this one, but alas, I was too slow in asking. So I'll be there in January. :-) I feel ya on the "not too thrilled with the job right now." Hang in there!