Tuesday, September 25, 2007

A Myriad

Update: I sent in some resumes online Sunday night and as of yesterday at noon had 2 interviews set up for this week. I visited our other office and it was really nice (aka, my decision just got harder :P). I went to small group and after telling them the story, the consensus was "And, WHY would you want to consider being at the same company?!!". And this morning I still don't know what to do. I will likely decide this afternoon, so look in for tomorrow's installment :) Thank you so much for all of the prayer! It means more to me than I can express. And now, because it has absolutely nothing to do with work, I've been tagged :)



1. What were you doing 10 years ago?September 1997 ... I was in high school, so in September I was playing volleyball and going to school... no time for anything else :)



2. What were you doing 5 years ago?September 2002 ... I was in my sophomore year in college, finally had learned how to study. Going to lots of football and volleyball games. Getting my first small group to lead as part of Doulos.



3. What were you doing 1 year ago?September 2006 ... I was engaged and planning the wedding. By September I had most of it done, but I do remember extensive ribbon hunting being done for the favors and programs.... Nate hates ribbon now :)



4. What did you do yesterday? Visited the 290 office, felt A LOT of anxiety over the decision, went to bible study, watched an episode of Alias :)



5. Snacks I enjoy ... YOGURT!!!! Fruit, Funyuns (although I have cut them out of my diet), Chex Mix, Mike and Ike Tangy Twisters, homemade "ice cream" sandwiches (thanks Laura!), carrots



6. Things I would do with $100 million dollars ... as Tabaitha said, tithe first :) Then buy a house in the Memorial area and furnish it with Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn goods, set up college funds for any future children, save a good chunk and let it earn interest, open up my own invitation store, give more to missions, Spend more time with my family, Pay Leslie to quit her job and just hang out with me :)



7. Locations I would run to ... If you can get me to run anywhere then I'll be impressed :P (sorry Dad) Seriously though, Colorado or Canada in the summer....love it



8. Bad habits I have ... I worry too much and over-analyze.... I also forget about laundry and leave it in the washer for days on end :P



9. Things I like to do:- ride roller coasters, travel, spend time with family, shop at Ann Taylor Loft and Crate and Barrel, read, take pictures, scrapbook, watch old family movies, fondue, hang with my college roomies (anytime, anyplace girls :), eat good food, eat more good food, go for walks



10. Biggest joy of the moment: Christ's provision


I hereby tag Emkay, Steph, Beth, Jen, and Jen :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ten years ago I was working in Tunisia (or offshore Tunisia to be more precise). I'll be praying for you today.

Anonymous said...

how fun would that be!! I really hope you get 100 million dollars!