Thursday, September 13, 2007

Ugh

Somebody took my parking spot today. I mean out of thin air! They've never taken it before, I've never seen the car before on our level or any other and they got here sometime before 6 just to nab my space. It shouldn't bother me so much (seeing as how we aren't actually assigned spaces :) but one of the perks of getting here so early is being able to park in the same space every day. So anyway, I had to take red Jeep lady's spot and she took mondo big SUV's spot and now we'll all be off today. If the blue Ford SUV is still there tomorrow morning, I'm gonna bust some heads :P

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's probably someone in cahoots with that poser "Early girl" you had to school last year.

Abby said...

My thoughts precisely!

Anonymous said...

Some people are just so unconscious ...I hate that:(