Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Interview Today

It feels like the first day of school or something, I have so much nervous energy! If you think about it, throw a word up to the big guy for me around 4 today and tomorrow :)

Um, let's see.... a post..... what could I post about? How about our new sunday school class?! The people have spoken and the class has been named Veritas, Latin for "truth". I am sooooo excited about this class and the people in it. We had our first social event this past sunday and it was so incredibly fun and I can't wait to get to know everyone better!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are bringing a lot to the table: a degree from a great engineering university, two plus years of real world experience, great references... Relax and breath deeply; you'll do great. I will be praying for you.