Monday, December 15, 2008

Fruitful and Multiply

Micah is good...... he's verrrrrrry good... and apparently it isn't just him; I was in Sunday School yesterday and Kristen was in there with Aubrey who is 10 weeks old. B'linda asked to hold her and as soon as she changed hands, Aubrey started pouring on the charm. She was nuzzling and being so incredibly sweet that only a heartless person could be around her and not want a baby of their own. Tricky, tricky.

Micah does this too... I call it his populate the world mode. Whenever we are around friends who don't have babies, he smiles, laughs, coos, flirts and makes friends. They never see him grumpy!I'm fully convinced that God does this on purpose to convince people to procreate. Apparently all babies do this while their mothers watch on with mouths open in awe, wishing that their kids were always like that with them too :)

Now, don't get me wrong, he smiles and laughs and is cute with us too.. but he ALWAYS does it with our friends who don't have kids. We were out to dinner last night and he was putting on a show, it was crazy :P So, if you really don't want kids yet, it is probably best if you maintain a healthy distance from my son... just sayin :)


post signature

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Babies are sneaky little ones! :) We were at the hospital because a friend just had a baby and I peaked in the nursery and I told Chris I want another one! :) They were SO precious!

Unknown said...

That's good advice. He is precious and very tempting. Who wouldn't want a little one like that??!