Tuesday, December 09, 2008

You just don't see this every day

As I was driving along on I-10, minding my own business, I saw something that I have to say I have definitely NEVER seen before in my life. There was a woman in workout clothes power walking on the shoulder of I-10. She wasn't anywhere near an exit, there was not a broken down car within sight that she could be walking from or to. She had the definite look of someone who was just out for a good workout. My only thought for why on earth someone would ever want to do what this crazy lady was doing was that she must have issues keeping her heart in the "red zone". After all, I've heard that nothing keeps your heart rate up like the constant fear that you may get rammed from behind at any time by a car travelling at least 70 mph :P



post signature

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow that's pretty insane.