Friday, December 19, 2008

A Little Behind

In direct contradiction to the rest of the year, the Holidays tend to provide way more blogging topics than can be crammed into every week. It is nice in a way to be able to pick and choose topics instead of having to cling for dear life to whatever happens to enter your head in the early (and let's face it, not very lucid) hours of the morning. Now with that being said, I realized today that I completely forgot to write about our activities last weekend (for shame!)

Last Friday we hosted a gingerbread house party at our casa and we had a great time! We got to catch up with a group of friends that we don't see very often and people got really competitive with their houses (I can smell ours as I type this :) I think Christmas has by far the most entertaining and unique parties associated with it, and this was no exception!

Saturday night we went in town to go to Lights in the Heights. It was great! Micah loved it for sure :) I'm not sure if I will ever go back though... getting out was ridiculous as parked cars had turned all of the streets into very narrow one-ways with nobody directing traffic :P


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No mention of nearly being wiped out on I10 by a possibly stolen 350Z driven by an illegal immigrant who fled on foot after a crazy 4 lane out of control skid ending in a 180 degree spin sending him up a hill backwards into a tree? You're right...not very good blog material...I'll leave the blogging up to since I obviously don't even know how to break up a sentence :)