Thursday, June 25, 2009

My New Wheels

Upon the discovery of Baby E #2's arrival in February, Nate and I started looking for a new car for me. I've been using my Nissan Altima with Micah and while it worked great, it would be too small for 2 kids. Wellllllllll, we found our car more quickly than expected and I am now the VERY proud driver of a 2007 Honda Odyssey!!! For those of you who don't know this about me, I LOVE minivans and have been itching to get one since we found out about Micah. Weird... I know. But this is the nicest, roomiest, smoothest car I have ever had and I am SO excited about it! It has tons of crazy storage compartments, the back seats fold flat into the floor and it has a removable 8th seat in the middle row.... road trip anyone? The best part? SLIDING DOORS! If you don't get why this is the best part, then you have never tried to wrestle your kid into their car seat when someone has parked too close to your car :P

post signature

5 comments:

dad said...

I really am happy for you, and......if I never own another minivan in my life that will be just fine with me.

JenC said...

You crack me up! Glad you are so excited about your new wheels!

Anonymous said...

omg....minivans are one of my greatest fears :) glad you are one to enjoy them. -- liz d.

Mom said...

The love of minivans is carried on the X chromosome. I love 'em!

Anonymous said...

I love 'em, too...don't know why I haven't outgrown that particular trait. I like Hondas, too!!
Gran