Thursday, June 11, 2009

Week 1

OH MY GOSH.... the dancers this year are SO good!! I've never done this before, but I voted for 6 different couples after the opening episode of So You Think You Can Dance yesterday. I simply couldn't narrow it down past my top 6. And can I just say, I am SO excited about Evan and Randi! They were absolutely beautiful! And Kayla seriously got her ballroom on. Anyways, I'm definitely curious to see who doesn't move on tonight and even more curious to see how the top 10 shake out this year.

Dad- I have it on my DVR.... if you are interested :)

post signature

2 comments:

dad said...

Yep, I'm interested. I don't think I can download the shows myself.

Amy said...

I KNOW!!! I told Ben (he hasn't seen it yet) that I don't remember the show ever being so strong right off the bat. If I were the voting type I really would not know who to vote for.