Tuesday, May 11, 2010

3 Stinkin Months Old!

Lizzie looked a little worried when I told her how old she was... well, that or hungry :)


Anyways, our sweet baby girl is 3 months old today! I have noticed that recently she has been undergoing that magical 3 month transformation and she is now even more delightful than she was before this :) Liz is a "solid" girl and definitely bigger than Micah was at this point and apparently bigger than myself or my siblings... so sayeth my mom. She is a very vocal little girl and will coo at you for as long as you are willing to talk back. She smiles easily and with reckless abandon, throwing her whole face and body into it. The nursery workers love her since she is very good natured and smiley. She rarely cries and when she does, it is for a purpose and short lived. She loves to roll over and has taken to sleeping on her side. She is strong and good at locking her legs, controlling her head, reaching out and grasping objects and she can challenge even the toughest competitor in a staring competition :) She really is a joy to be around and even though having two kids is no picnic, I wouldn't trade my baby girl for ANYTHING.



Signature

2 comments:

czstout said...

oh Abby, she's so cute! I can't wait for the baby stage again! Not too much longer :) In all seriousness, how hard is it going from 1 to 2 kids??? The c-section I can handle, my fear lies in this question :)

Dad said...

I have grown rather fond of that kid.