Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Truly She Has a Dizzying Intellect....

So, this weekend my mom and I were talking about Lizzie and how she seems to be a bit ahead of the game. She looks older than she is since she is so tall and is well filled out.. but anyone can have a big baby. Not everyone can have a brilliant one though ;-) It's something about the way she interacts with people, the control she has over her limbs and head, the way that she looks at and studies things... she seems older than she is.

Well anyhoo, you guys might remember her rolling over for the first time a week and a half ago. I assumed that the roll over was the standard fluke one-time roll over that usually is more than a month before they could be considered a "roller". Wellllll, yesterday she rolled from her back to her tummy... hmmm, that's new. She got frustrated (she didn't want to be on her tummy, gosh darn it!) so I flipped her back over. Within 1 minute she had rolled back onto her tummy and was propped up on her elbows looking around. And a few minutes later, she rolled back onto her back. WOW! She is only 11 weeks old people... that's young to roll. I was on the phone talking to my mom about it and she rolled AGAIN. So, I guess it wasn't a fluke.... Houston, we have a roller ;-)

Signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed! I want to see her...rolling or otherwise!
Gran

czstout said...

So fun!!!!

Amy said...

Uh-oh I'm going to need to prevent Asher from reading this post... he might get a complex. Keep this quiet but we told him HE was brilliant for rolling over... last week... at 4.5 months. If y'all can just go along with it, we'd appreciate it. :)

Jen said...

When I was born they put me on the table and I flipped over. Some people are just born brilliant. :)

Laurie said...

Nice Princess Bride reference...