Wednesday, May 12, 2010

The Evolution of a Blog

I wrote an entry and it sounded a bit (ok, a LOT) whiny and I couldn't bring myself to post it... you're welcome ;-) I thought I'd post this instead...

Things I did yesterday~

- Stopped Micah from eating a rock
- "Beat" MarioKart Wii during nap time
- Stopped Micah from eating mulch
- Watched the Stros kick booty
- Stopped Micah from eating a stick
- Watched Biggest Loser while eating a Snickers
- Let Micah eat dirt.... have to give the kid something :)

Signature

4 comments:

Nate said...

Did he like the dirt? Just thinking we could use that to help him other things :)

Diana said...

Gotta love the appetite of a toddler! Can't wait to see you all next month!

Amy said...

So funny!

joven said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.