Friday, May 19, 2006

Conversations with my boss... part 2

Ok, two posts this morning but this one is priceless :) At my office, someone brings in breakfast for everybody every Wednesday. This conversation took place in the kitchen the day our HR lady brought waffle batter and her waffle maker with fruit, yogurt and all sorts of amazing stuff to put on top.

Rob- “So who is bringing breakfast next week.”

Me- “That would be me… I’m kind of worried.”

Rob- “Why?”

Me- “Well, I have no idea how to top today’s breakfast.”

Rob- “Oh don’t worry about it. I’m sure you’ll come up with something. Besides, you’re single… I’m sure you don’t have anything better to do.”

Now any time someone asks me to do anything around the office it's become a joke that I'm single, what do I have better to do?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL!

Anonymous said...

Abby! I didn't know you had a blog! Its awesome! Thanks for the birthday wishes. I hope all is going well.

Liz said...

Lol, yeah, we singles have nothing to do, do we? ;)