Friday, May 19, 2006

Mmmmmm, Cheesecake :)

For those of you that know me well, you will know that the best way to put me in a good mood and get me all excited is with good food. Some restaurants will always be able to accomplish this.... PF Changs, Pappadeaux, Taste of Texas, Melting Pot...etc. So yesterday Nate and I went to this restaurant Grand Lux Cafe that is owned by the same people as the Cheesecake Factory. The food was good but not spectacular, but the desserts..... OH MY GOSH!! They had only 6 flavors of Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, but they had my favorite.. Dulce de Leche Caramel cheesecake. Holy cow that stuff is good. The second half of my slice is currently beckoning me from my fridge. Yes, I CAN hear it all the way out at Greenspoint.... it's that good! Anyway, next time you have the chance, get Dulce de Leche.. if you're dissappointed then... well... you're a bad person :) p.s.- if you're really hungry, try the serving size below :)

2 comments:

erin vanv said...

I've had the Dulce de Leche. It is good :)

Anonymous said...

abs! you are too funny

happy monday,
emkay