Monday, May 08, 2006

Paris baby!!

Here are some pics from Paris... this is Amy and I in the Bois.


This is one of my favorites from all the pics I took... I have no idea why :)

Amy and Leslie bought a print at Musee d'Orsay for my parents and Amy refused to put it down on the Metro.... we took a lot of pictures, but this is the best.The Eiffel tower at night.... every hour it bursts into sparkles for 10 minutes. When I say every hour, this does not include the first two hours we tried to see it. The French have a slightly different concept of what every hour, on the hour means, but we went back a second night and caught it doing it's thang :)
The whole group on a walking tour we took around Paris. It was great! Our guide was funny and knew a lot about the history of the city. I'll admit I was skeptical, but i'm so glad I went!
Inside the Musee d'Orsay.. one of my favorite places in Paris.


Leslie and I being silly. We know the actual meaning of this sign, but some of the other interpretations are "No holding hands" and " No walking with giants" :)

3 comments:

Todd Richards said...

Did you take that picture of the Eiffel Tower? That thing looks like a post card...

Looks like the trip was good times all around.

Anonymous said...

I've got skills Todd... mad skills :)

kelly said...

Great pictures! I'm glad you had fun ;).