Sunday, May 28, 2006

Moments from my cousin's wedding

My cousin Chelsea got married yesterday and she had me and the rest of her cousins as the bridesmaids. It was.... interesting :) I've never seen a more relaxed bride... she walked into the church half an hour before the start time for the wedding with a bag of McDonalds and not a worry in the world. There are far too many moments to record them here, but I will bring you my favorite :)

We were taking the official pictures after the wedding. The photographer was the bride's step mother's sister and she was kind of pushy and I don't think we were ready for her type of "artistic vision".

Photographer- "Ok, I want all the bridesmaids to line up directly behind Chelsea and all the groomsmen to line up directly behind Fred. Now I want all of you to pop your heads out to the side."

At this point we are all thinking she has to be kidding, but oh no... she's serious.

Photographer- "Ok, you (pointing at me) switch with the girl behind you"
Me-"But Julia's taller than me"
Photographer- "Just do it."

So I switch and Jules pops her head out and I can't see anything and I start laughing so hard that i'm crying along with my other cousins.

Photographer- "Ummm, you who just moved switch with Erin."
Me- (laughing) "Alright, whatever"

We line back up and pop our heads out and all of the sudden loud anough for Nate to hear at the back of the church....

Erin- "I'm sorry, this looks completely retarded."

The photographer didn't appreciate it :)

No comments: