Friday, May 26, 2006

It's a blog-checking kind of Friday...

Sooooo, this is one of those days where the weekend cannot come fast enough. I was busting it all yesterday to get out a report that was due (I love being super busy every now and then :) and I finished so today I'm on to some considerably less urgent work and i'm having a hard time with the concentration factor. I've made a basic equation to describe why I am how I am today:

Less urgent work + my boss being on vacation + it's Friday + i've got a 3 day weekend coming up = me checking everyone's blogs (and my Facebook wall) every couple of minutes to see if anything has changed :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Abby, I'm right there with ya girl...totally havin' a blog-facebook-myspace-email kind of Friday...how many hours till 5?? ;)