Friday, September 22, 2006

Double Digits baby!

I love theknot.com (a site that takes obsessive behavior to a new level yet makes it socially acceptable), and on our site today I looked at the number of days left and....

Now for a great wedding movie quote....

Her Mom- "Look at the picture of that girl... you're much prettier than that girl and she's getting married."

Julia- "What does pretty have to do with getting married?"

Her mom- "Everything.... You have to get married before your hips start to spread and you get facial hair which, by the way, comes from your father's side of the family..."

Julia- "I'm exiting the car now."

-The Wedding Singer

1 comment:

Jen said...

I was playing on Ticketmaster and got 2 real words in the word verification- profuse and anglic. I thought of you.