Thursday, September 14, 2006

Evite

I have grown accustomed to having at least one evite at almost all times.... this reflects more on the popularity of Evite than my own popularity :) Last week I hit zero... what?.. no events? But I like checking them at work, I enjoy opening the page and feeling the anticipation of things to come. I was pretty sad actually. I opened Evite this week and thanks to some well timed birthdays, I saw this instead-

Woo Hoo!! Evite has returned to me with a vengeance!! Happy Two-post Thursday ya'll :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, abby, i am a total stalker in regards to checking on 'all my evites' ;)...i love to see the responses of certain individuals and who's doin what...have i officially crossed the line?

Anonymous said...

If you have, I crossed it with ya :)