Tuesday, September 05, 2006

The Rant 'O The Day

Ok, so I get a call from my alarm company that my alarm is going off and do I want them to send the police. At first I'm all confused... I have an alarm but I never actually expect it to go off. Then I have an idea... about a year ago the same thing happened. A call at work, "your alarm is going off"... turns out the apartment complex didn't tell me the exterminator was coming so when he went in my apt, the alarm was set. I remember this and tell ADT to not send the police til I call them back.

I call my apt complex.....

Me-"I just got a call that my alarm is going off... did someone enter my apartment that I was unaware of?"
Bad management- "Oh, the exterminator is scheduled to be in your apartment. You got a notice telling you that."
Me- "No, I didn't. I got one a month ago about the cable guy and two months ago about the fire alarm guy... no exterminator."
Bad management- "Oh"


ARG!! Tell me they are coming and I will turn off the stinkin alarm!!!

No comments: