Friday, December 21, 2007

Nutcrackin' Good Time

Sooooo, last night I went to the Nutcracker with 11 other girls and it was so much fun! I really miss the girls I used to hang out with in Lighthouse and I cherish the opportunity to spend time with them even if the only conversation time we got was during intermission :P Well, that was not so the case with Jana and I as we got 30 minutes of talk time in the car waiting for the line in the garage to move (next time we park strategically :)

Anyhoo, this afternoon I get to clean every square inch of the condo in anticipation of Nate's family's arrival tomorrow. We are pretty darn lucky this year as Nate's parents and sister are coming to stay with us, my parents are back in Katy and my grandma and my brother's family are staying with them for the next week. Basically we can drive 30 minutes and have both sides of the family together for the holidays. It's so nice to be spared the annoyance of split Christmases.... well, this year at least :)

No comments: