Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The world appears to have stopped spinning

I spent the last two days so lightheaded that I could hardly function. It felt like that one time I went crazy and had two amaretto sours in one night :P..... I hated the feeling of having alcohol affect me at all hence why I don't like to drink. Anyhoo, I hate to jinx myself, but it appears to have lessened in intensity today which is good seeing as how it made it almost impossible for me to be at work yesterday as all my thought processes were lost in the swirling sea that was my brain. I'm pretty sure this was my body adjusting to not being on the boat anymore. It's interesting actually~

~When I was on the boat I had no morning sickness, no motion sickness, and generally felt great.

~When I got off the boat at various ports I experienced morning sickness and lightheadedness.

~ When we got off for good, I spent two days (maybe more, we'll see) swimming inside my own head.

Anyhoo, I hope yesterday was it in terms of dizziness since I have cookies to bake, a house to clean, and all of the necessary preparations for Nate's fam coming on Saturday to make. Yikes, could get interesting :P

No comments: