Thursday, December 06, 2007

Our office building management is serving us a Holiday Breakfast today...... it doesn't appear to matter how old I get, free food will always be the highlight of my day :P

On the other hand, there is something else that could prove to be a good highlight for the day as well. To preface this, there are two groupings of EITs in the public works section of my new office and we sit on opposite sides of the building. If I stand on my tippy toes, I can just barely see over to their side. Well they have this thing where they decorate for every holiday (yes, even things like 4th of July and St. Patricks Day). They don't do THAT good of a job but they are so proud of it because they are the only ones who do it. Well, all that changes today. The two EITs I sit with have wanted to compete with the others, but always felt like the couldn't with just the two of them.

Today..... we build a gingerbread house :) Only this time, we have a light-up candy cane lined hallway leading up to it, we'll have candy on the walls and a slew of cheap stuff we found at Arne's.... this should be good :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And so the madness begins. Those poor slobs on the other side of the office have no idea what's about to smack em up side their heads.

Abby said...

haha, well.... it's so much easier to knock them out if they don't see it coming :P

Anonymous said...

I love it...be sure and report on the response!