Thursday, September 04, 2008

Night Owl

Sooooo, last night Micah tried something new and VERY unwelcome. Between 10pm and 6 am he slept for a grand total of 30 minutes.... yikes!! With people coming over at 9am, this left me with a bad attitude and very little sleep :P For those of you who are thinking, "but how tired are you, Abby?". Well, it's about like this ~


Now, I understand that not everyone is a cat person, so if you are unfamiliar with the body language of this pooped-out kitten, allow me to demonstrate my lack of energy with the following human example~


So I feel like that.... only slightly less Asian :P


post signature

4 comments:

Amy said...

Yikes! I just spent the afternoon at a friends house who happens to have a little boy Micah's age. My sole purpose in going over to her house was to allow her to nap. I wish I could help you catch up on that sleep too!

Anonymous said...

LOL that cracked me up. I'm sorry you were so tired yesterday, hopefully you got some more sleep last night!

Tabaitha said...

I need my sleep like you, but I'm also a night owl. It is a bad combination at times with a little one. What Pediatrician are you going to? We took Mason to Dr. Lentsch at Cinco Ranch Pediatrics and I absolutely LOVE LOVE her. I wish we could have taken her with us. I hope that Micah's next appointment goes well and you like the new doctor.

APage said...

HAHA! those pics are precious! You have such a sweet spirit to be able to joke around even when you're so desperatly tired!
I hope you're a little more rested today!