Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Open to Suggestions

Thank you to Rachel for the suggestion of this site for a little fun.....they have a look-alike feature that takes pictures of both parents and tells you who your child looks more like. Well, this was my first attempt~



Sweet!! I win!!! For try #1, I used a pic from late in my pregnancy. I realized afterward that I did have some extra fun puffiness during that time that might effect the outcome. To be fair to Nate, I tried it again with a pre-pregnancy pic....



Woo Hoo!!! Yes sir, that's MY baby :P


post signature

6 comments:

Jen Lewis said...

So funny! I wonder if you can do it with grown people. I may put myself and my parents in and see what who I look like. Haha!

Becky Kiser said...

Hey Abby! I found your blog through Jen Cates. My husband just started his second rotations with Exxon and join Nate's team today! I had a question for you. Could you email me when you get a chance: beckyjkiser@gmail.com. Thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

hmmm....so does that mean I don't need to get up at 2am to help burp and change YOUR baby??? :P

Abby said...

I didn't say he wasn't yours too! In fact... he's 41% yours (by appearance) :)

Anonymous said...

Whoever he favors (I noticed you didn't put Rick on the "Kid-o-Meter"), that new picture you posted of you and Micah in his "Gator" jumper is really cute.

Anonymous said...

awesome! your rock! (and congrats, by the way, micah's a cute kid - it's a definite honor) :)